We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious and motivated C Developer to join our Embedded Systems team for a large project in the navigation domain. You will be part of a CS ROMANIA team jointly working with teams in France.
- Update of the design documents
- Software development and debugging
- Validation and Verification of developed software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Informatics required
- Experience with C/C++ language
- Experience with Linux development tools
- Goal oriented, structured, and analytical.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in ENGLISH (medium FRENCH will be a plus).
- Challenging & professional work environment with a dynamic international team;
- Competitive salary package, restaurant tickets included;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Various in house training, including project specific training;
- Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects;
- Social/Team activities;
- Possibility for flexible working hours;
- Value recognition.
Requirements and skills:
What to expect from us:
Candidates may send a CV accompanied by a letter of intention via e-mail to: email@example.com.
For more information plese click here (http://www.c-s.ro/careers/jobs/)