Location: Craiova or Timisoara
- Estimate, plan and track tasks within international teams;
- Create specifications and design software components for automotive systems;
- Implement and test software components, validate developed systems;
- Ensure quality processes, as requested by automotive standards.
- University studies in a relevant specialization;
- Very good knowledge of C
- Knowledge of software development processes;
- Experience in model based development (Matlab/Symulink) is an advantage;
- Task planning experience is an advantage;
- Very good English language skills;
- Proven communication skills.
If you choose to join us, you will:
- Have the opportunity to develop with our organization in Romania, as part of a German family company acting woldwide;
- Receive the technical and soft skills training you need to make the best of yourself in our company;
- Have the possibility to see and feel your work results, integrated in Hella
You can send your CV here.