Location: Craiova or Timisoara
- Analyzing complex technical customer requirements and ensuring their implementation within the development process;
- Ensuring the implementation and application of existing quality tools and methods within the development process;
- Planning and defining test strategies, planning respective testing capacities in the respective testing laboratories;
- Coordinating initial samples inspections for the customer, preparing the initial sample inspection report according to customer requirements and presenting the initial samples for customer approval;
- Monitoring and documenting in cooperation with those responsible for Q-product / customer and Q-planner / purchased parts
- University studies in a relevant specialization: Informatics, Automation, Robotics, Electromechanically, Mechatronics or Electrical Engineering;
- Software development:
- Good knowledge of C/C++ (mandatory);
- VBA (optional);
- Visual Basic (optional);
- Very good English knowledge (German language is optional);
- Quality management knowledge is mandatory.
You can send your CV here.